About George Tannock
I was naturally drawn to the kitchen at the age of five when on holiday in the Swiss Alps when I was dressed as a Chef and was allowed to create chaos in the hotel kitchen.
My first opportunity to start my journey as a chef was my apprenticeship at the Dorchester Hotel in London when I was just sixteen. I followed this by working in some of the world’s leading food establishments; The Fat Duck in Bray (3 Michelin stars); The Capital Hotel in London (2 Michelin stars); The Greenhouse Restaurant (1 Michelin star); also, in the prestigious London popular Japanese restaurant "Zuma". My last position was as a Senior Sous Chef at the Capital Hotel. I recently returned to the Algarve from working as a private chef to the Weston family, and now back in my birth place I am available to use my skills to impress your guests.
- Weston Family (International cuisine) - Private Chef 2010
- The Capital (French cusine) - Senior Sous Chef 2008
- The Green House (French cusine) - Senior Chef de Partie 2007
- Zuma (Japanese cusine) - Chef de Partie 2006
- The Fat Duck (Molecular gastronomy) - Chef de Partie 2004
- 1837 Browns (International cuisine) - Chef de Partie 2000
- Dorchester Hotel (International cusine) - 3rd Commis 1997